and just like that we turned TWO! These past two years have been one for the books & it is all because of our amazing customers + friends! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
seriously who doesn't love GOLDEN GIRLS?!
so we got it on a t-shirt. DUH
It's the best time of the year! Well at least to us it is.
What happens in Vegas better not stay in vegas because these Fall clothes we have coming are special! Not kidding.
^^ Here's alittle peek of some of the things we have coming to koho this fall! We really are jumping for joy!
Come visit us this Fall because it's the best. Actually don't even wait for Fall. Just come in! XOXO
Take a walk on the wild side.
boho on a budget: koho edition
who doesn't love to decorate! Don't get me wrong decorating koho was a much different task than a home project but I would say when you enter koho you can feel the vibe. I mean after all your vibe attracts your tribe!
1. the famous white+pink fur chairs. Everyone is also asking where those little cuties came from. The answer is HOBBY LOBBY! They are the perfect little touch of just enough.
2. Cowhide rug comes in many different colors and designs @ IKEA.
3. One of the best purchases ever! The black wicker peacock chair (insert heart eye emoji)! You can get it on sale @ WORLD MARKET ONLINE ONLY!
and last but certainly not least
The Koho Collection
If ya couldn't tell we love bull heads here! It's our logo after all so we decided to add them to our inventory!
1. Bull Head wall hanging-KOHO.
2. Gold Bull Head wall hanging-KOHO.
3. Iron wall hanging peace sign-KOHO.
Our way of making Hampton Ave Smile! MADE YOU LOOK really made people look!! A year and a half later we still have a new quote or saying weekly. We had people walking by our store all the way to our local police officers+fireman come in to tell us they make an extra trip to read our weekly sign. It's something little that has really become apart of koho.
Living in St. Louis this is no joke. We got from 40 degrees to 100 degrees in the matter of days. It's ok though because we still love ya Saint Louis!
P.S. Do you have a message or quote that you want to see on our sign? Email us at email@example.com with your idea!